Sunset in the Coconino National Forest, looking northeast toward Sedona, AZ, 4/17/15

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wandering and Pondering, July 24

I've been remiss at keeping up on my blog.  But, my travels have continued.*  Also, I've become somewhat introspective on this current portion of my journey. 

This afternoon, I've found a wonderful spot with some wifi to catch up on emails and do some blogs posts.  Where I'm parked, I look out  my front windshield onto a beautiful Lake Superior harbor (Grand Marais, MN), listening to a local folk singer at the farmer's market down the block.  Life is good.

Thank you for your patience as I catch up here.

*a friend's home (OK), Fort Smith NHS (AR), Hot Springs NP (AR), Natchez NHP (MS), Natchez Trace National Parkway (MS,AL,TN), Mammoth Cave NP (KY), Lincoln's Birthplace NM (KY), several friends' homes (OH), Cuyahoga Valley NP (OH), First Ladies NM (OH), James A. Garfield NHS (OH), Indiana Sand Dunes NL (IN), Sleeping Bear Dunes NL (MI), Keneewa NHP (MI), Isle Royale NP (MI), Apostle Islands NL (WI), Grand Portage NHP (MN)

1 comment:

Please make a comment. I'd love to hear from you ...