Sunset in the Coconino National Forest, looking northeast toward Sedona, AZ, 4/17/15

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Plan

After Easter, I'll head south toward Death Valley National Park in Southern California.  I'm looking foward to enjoying a grand view of the night sky.  I'm hoping too, that the wild flowers will put on a show while I'm there.

After Death Valley, I hope to meet up with my brother Gary and his wife Mary.  They are full-time RV'ers wintering near Palm Springs.  Next are the National Parks in Nevada and Utah, eventually zig-zagging to my east-coast destination on Long Island, NY ... then I'll head home mid-October.

Here is a map of the various stops I'm currently planning to make.  This order of stops was automatically determined by my GPS software (Co-Pilot Navigator) as the most efficient. 


Whatever my route, it's always open for revision if alternate roads pique my interest.  So, if you have any ideas for scenic highways or interesting places to visit or camp, please make a comment or send an email.  I love taking those roads less traveled.  Now, if only my Prius RV was a 4-wheeler :-) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make a comment. I'd love to hear from you ...