Sunset in the Coconino National Forest, looking northeast toward Sedona, AZ, 4/17/15

Monday, March 8, 2010

One More Month

Today I made more preparations for my trip.  I'm feeling a growing sense of anticipation and amazement.  Can you believe it?  I'm going on a cross-country car trip!  Gratitude.

Car washed and vaccuumed: check ...
Windows tinted: check...
Small containter of olive oil: check ...
Hair cut: check ...
New hiking pants: check ...

Looked for, but yet to find:
   A good deal on Energizer AAA Lithium Batteries (check on 3/9)
   6' of silver plastic chain, 1" or smaller links (check, found on 3/9)

Tomorrow the Prius RV gets some regular maintenance and an oil change ... (and check, 3/9)

If all goes as planned, one month from today I'll be on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make a comment. I'd love to hear from you ...