Sunset in the Coconino National Forest, looking northeast toward Sedona, AZ, 4/17/15

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Weather Delay

We've got a storm that's hit our area and my I-90 route going east now includes a winter storm and avalanch warning on Snoqualmie Pass.  So, I've decided to lay low today.  Unless there's a change in conditions, I'll probably stay on the west side of the cascades on this leg of my trip.

Here's a pic of my trusty Prius, ready to go and all covered with hail ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make a comment. I'd love to hear from you ...