Sunset in the Coconino National Forest, looking northeast toward Sedona, AZ, 4/17/15

Monday, February 27, 2017

Galleta Meadows' Metal Scuptures
Borrego Springs, CA

For several days in mid February I enjoyed hanging out with friends in the back country just north of the town of Borrego Springs.  I had heard about this place, the great boondocking, and its metal sculptures.  This year I got to see it first hand!  Here is a movie/slide show of the photos I took of some of the metal sculptures at Galleta Meadows on the 16th.  Most were large, some were humongous, and a few were of human proportion.





Here is a photo of 12 metal scuptures of big horn sheep -- rams, ewes, and lambs.  Click on the picture to enlarge, then see if you can find all 12 sheep!
Big Horn sheep at Galetta Meadows,  2/16/17

Camping with friends in Borrego Springs ... good views, great company.






What a good life!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can't wait for you to get back out here too!

      Delete
  2. YT I am Geaux Prius Cowboy. Got to meet you at the RTR I had the Louisiana prius with the trailer hitch hitch haul cargo platform. I parked among you guys for a spell. You guys come into Louisiana let me know sure would like to enjoy some campfire with you folks.

    ReplyDelete

Please make a comment. I'd love to hear from you ...